Everyday i hear about one sad story. Either a child got abused. A girl got raped. Someone mugged an old couple. A greedy husband killed his wife for dowry. A greedy husband and his fucking pathetic family killed his wife for dowry. Another child got molested. By his grandpa. Another 5 yr old kid takes up the job of a beggar. Another low life loser rapes and kills a 15 yr old girl. Another sick bastard throws acid on a girl's face because she wouldn't accept his rose. Another son of a bitch professor tries to rape his 18 yr old college student. Another Husband kills his wife for money. Another father molests his own daughter. Another teacher tries to put his "penis" into his 6 yr old student's mouth. Another 80 yr old lady gets mugged and killed. Another and another and another.... what the hell is wrong with humans? Being called a "human" is becoming a disgrace. Because if being human means to do such things, i'd rather be a demon. "Everyone has a demon inside them." yeah? NO. Everyone is becoming a fucking Satan. And trust me, i am insulting SATAN by comparing him to Humans. We have rape, child abuse, female infanticide, robbery, murders, and a long list of A grade crimes... what do we need demons and satan for? huh? I mean, as far as "supernatural" or "dangerous" entities go, Vampires and Werevoles and demons have already charmed millions of this foolish humanization. And oh how i abide by them. Because when i have seen what HUMANS are capable of, everything else seems so.. kindergarten-ish. Screw life. Screw whatever hope you have of a "better place to live" because its just going to become worse. Life as we know it, would be a curse. Hell would be your new heaven. Because i believe, we are already in hell. Living between humans, is a hell. And god, well.. he really doesnt give shit about this. And he shouldnt. Because look at what we have become. Pathetic piss people. He created beautiful beings. And we screwed up anything good there was about us. 99% of people are BAD. The rest 1%, well you know the numbers.. how long are they gonna survive? after all, someone has to play the victim. So, bye bye suckers. And pray that our beloved god, at the end of 2012, becomes wise enough to end us all.