So I had this bright idea three years ago to quit my job, sell my house and start over and live a live of "adventure". Be careful what you wish for. The day I turned 40 I found out that I got a job as a flight attendant (which was my DREAM since I was a little girl.) and not long after that, found out I would be based in San Francisco. Life was so awesome!! So full of adventure and promise.
Three years later the following has happened:
* quit my flight attendant job because I met the "man of my dreams" who turned out to be an abusive sexual deviant
* I'm now working for $12/hour for the cheapest asshole pretty much doing his job for him but I'm so "thankful" that I have a job in this economy
* My 15 year old has attempted suicide twice in the past 2 months and smokes pot daily
* I'm under investigation for child abuse due to false allegations from my psycho ex and ex husband
* I have numerous courtdates to look forward to
* I just mailed my rent check even though I'm short by about $500 in the bank
* I'm broke
* Bills piling up
* My 22 year old sits on her ass all day and stares at her own Facebook pictures with no plans on getting a job or helping out around the house
* I have no friends
* I live in LA
It doesn't get any better than this! This is the life of adventure alright!!