and panic attacks
How to overcome
your powerty demons
Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!
Save Your Relationship
No Matter How Bad
Your Situation Appears
Abuse Addictions Alcohol Anger Anxiety Appearance Attitude Bad Luck Childhood Crime Death Disappointment Drinking Drugs Environment Failure Family Friendship General Health Independent circumstances Job Justice Juvenile problems Life Story Loneliness Meaninglessness Mistakes Money Philosophical Poverty Prank Racial Relationship Religion Reputation School Sexuality Society Sociopathy Stepdad Stepmom Stress Tragic Events Unemployment Violence
Archive by Month:
I'm not Christian, but I would not try to impose on someone's personal belief, especially if it has given them strength to endure ordeals and help him raise his four wonderful boys.
years because my wife was so shitty. But now, all my so called friends have turned on me because I refuse to ingage
in the same shitty behavior they do. For instance I defended
a much weaker lonely person and have since been demonized
by many who disliked this person. So get used to it, forget about it and move on, most people are Godless miserable assholes.
Listed here are some strategies for you to conserve gas.
1. Tune up your car always. Inadequate running situation eats up much more gasoline.
2. Plan your route ahead of time. This avoids taking pointless driving.
3. Use your aircon sparingly. You can flip the aircon on to get a few minutes then flip it off
and allow the fan circulate the cool air in the car. Don't open the windows when you aircon is on.
4. Maintain the windows closed when travelling at high speed for less air friction.
Open windows drag the speed and lower gasoline mileage.
5. Do not idle your engine for long intervals of time.
6. Do not travel at fast speeds in reduced gears unless you need the compression to slow down.
7. Try driving on permitted pace limit.
8. Don't rev the engine when not necessary.
9. When the price for gas is high, do not fill up. Wait until it goes down.
You do not want to give an impression to oil businesses that you are prepared to pay for gasoline at any cost.
10. Finally, buy vehicles which have good gas mileage.
11. Do not forget to cover your car.
When life beats you up for a long enough time your entire output becomes negative even on the good things. You need to learn how to simply enjoy life's ride even though it's hard. It's the NOW moment, change things you have the power to make your life happier.
"Bad things happen to good people to make them stronger"
-Life is always going to test us and our resolve
It may really help!! Or maybe you've done this already?
You'd save A LOT of money and could be more independent then!! And you could meet people who could maybe help you sort out your life and live it in a better way?
Hopefully you've learnt from your experiences - and can now maybe help others who have gone through ismilar things? A LOT of people have had troubles with relationships and money... Many have needed help and found it through books, counselling or coaching, support groups etc.
Hope things have improved by now anyway!!